- Restrooms/Lifeguards: Public restrooms are available and lifeguards are on duty, 7 days a week, Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day.
- Public Parking Lots are located at the end of Mile Road; the Eastern Shore at the end of Atlantic Avenue; the Jetty and Gross Lot at Drakes Island and the Gold Ribbon Lot on Webhannet Drive. Lots are open from 6am-11pm daily. All beach lots close at 11pm. Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Fees for Parking apply from 8am-7pm, Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day. Pay and Display Meters - $4 per hour, all day (8am-7pm) at all lots. RV’s or campers are allowed at Eastern Shore and Gross Lot only. The Pay and Display Meters will accept credit and debit cards as well as coins. No paper currency will be accepted in the meters. Parking fees subject to change without notice.
- Dogs are restricted from the beach areas from 8am-6pm from June 16 to September 15. After 6pm to 8am dogs are allowed on the beach and must be on a leash and under the charge of a responsible person. Disposal bags and containers for dog waste are located at many of the beach entrances. Exceptions: Does not apply to seeing eye dogs or other dogs assisting an individual with a disability.
- Beach Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis from the Eastern Shore Lifeguard Shack. Hours of operation are 9am-3pm, 7 days a week from July 1, 2020 through September 7, 2020. After Labor Day the wheelchairs are available on Saturday and Sunday until Columbus Day. For those looking for a chair for a few days up to a week, Smile Mass www.smilemass.org has an amazing loaner program – free of charge. If you have any questions on the Beach Wheelchairs, please contact the Wells Fire Department at 207-646-7912.