OGUNQUIT PLAYHOUSE ARTS ACADEMY PROPS SUPERVISOR
Ogunquit Playhouse Arts Academy is seeking an enthusiastic, qualified, PROPS SUPERVISOR for their 2023 Summer programming. The Ogunquit Playhouse Arts Academy dedicates itself to the continuing development of programming that will both teach and inspire youth looking to follow a path in the Arts. This is a paid position and is part of the core Arts Academy Staff.
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- Contractual Obligation
- First Day of Employment
- Last Day of Employment
Ideal Candidate must be detail-oriented and remain focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Job Duties/Expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Must have experience in prop shopping and acquiring items for a wide variety of theatrical styles and periods for each Arts Academy production.
- Possess strong knowledge of construction techniques and high-level artisan skills, including painting, sculpting, and molds.
- Theatrical carpentry skills a must.
- Assist with load-in and strike as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
- Sewing and upholstery skills preferred.
- Unconventional hours may be required.
Compensation salary $18/hour, with overtime and housing included.
Ogunquit Playhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to promoting the growth of a diverse and inclusive workplace. For our full Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility statement please visit ogunquitplayhouse.org/about-us
Please send cover letter, resume and references to Amanda Woodward, Production Manager, at email@example.com. Include 2023 ARTS ACADEMY PROPS SUPERVISOR in the subject line.